Incorporated in 2005, Laurus Labs Ltd is Hyderabad based pharmaceutical company. Laurus Labs is in the business of manufacturing generic active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) for therapeutic areas of antiretrovirals (ARVs) and Hepatitis C. Company also manufacture APIs in oncology and other therapeutic areas.
Public Issue of 31116786 Equity Shares of Rs 10.00 each for Cash at a Premium of Rs 418.00 per share
Issue Open Date : 06/12/2016
Issue Closing Date : 08/12/2016
Application Money : Rs. 426 – Rs. 428 Per Equity Share
Listed At : BSE , NSE
Market Lot : 35Shares
Minimum Order Quantity : 35 Shares
Lead Managers :
CITIGROUP GLOBAL MARKETS INDIA PVT.LTD.
JEFFERIES INDIA PVT. LTD.
KOTAK MAHINDRA CAPITAL COMPANY LTD.
SBI CAPITAL MARKETS LIMITED
KARVY COMPUTERSHARE PRIVATE LIMITED
Karvy Selenium Tower B, Plot No 31-32, Gachibowli, Financial Dist,Hyderabad, Telangana – 500032
Phone: 67162222 Fax: 23431551
Laurus Labs Operates in 4 business lines:
- Generics active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) – The development, manufacture and sale of APIs and advanced intermediates.
- Generics finished dosage forms (FDFs) – The development and manufacture of oral solid formulations
- Synthesis – Contract development and manufacturing services for global pharmaceutical companies.
- Ingredients – The manufacture and sale of specialty ingredients for use in the nutraceutical and cosmeceutical sectors.
Object of the Issue:
The Offer comprises of the Fresh Issue and the Offer for Sale.
Offer for Sale
The proceeds of the Offer for Sale shall be received by the Selling Shareholders, and the Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale.
Requirement of Funds
The Company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the Fresh Issue towards the following objects:
- Pre-payment of term loans
- General corporate purposes.
The Promoters of the Company are:
1. Dr. Satyanarayana Chava
2. Mrs. Naga Rani Chava
3. Dr. Raju Srihari Kalidindi
4. Mr. V V Ravi Kumar
5. Dr. C V Lakshmana Rao
- Laurus Labs launched 59 products since our inception in 2005.
- 9 out of the 10 largest generic pharmaceutical companies in the world are its customers.
- Laurus Labs employed 587 scientists at our R&D center in Hyderabad and 12 scientists at R&D center in Greater Bostan USA.
- Laurus Labs owned 32 patents and had 150 pending patent applications in several countries.
- Company has 3 maufacturing facilities in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- Company sells its products in 32 countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, South-East Asia and Latin America.
- Leadership in APIs in select, High growth therapeutic areas
- Strong R&D Capabilities and process chemistry skills
- Industry leading, Modern and regulatory complaint manufacturing capacities
- Long-Standing relationships with Multi-National Pharmaceutical companies
- Experienced promoters and qualified operational personnel
- Established track record of delivering growth.
Company Contact Information
Lauras Labs Ltd
Jawaharlal Nehru Pharma City,
Parawada, Visakhapatnam 531 021
Phone: + 91 40 3980 4333
Fax: +91 40 3980 4320
Laurus Labs Ipo prospectus
Click to access 1471952320948.pdf